Tuesday, October 7, 2008

On Probation

Cardstock, ink & markers - CTMH; Stamp - Stampin' Up; B&T paper - ???
Bob has put me on probation - he's completely disgusted with me...says if he could, he'd send me a Howler at work so that I would be thoroughly embarrassed. I'm quaking in my boots (ok, in my slippers).....you don't want the Bobbers angry!!
Remember how I said I'd be sharing some of my older cards?? Well this week - that's all I'm showing. All of these cards are at least.....oh gosh, I'd have to say between 3 and 6 years old!! I get so excited about making Halloween cards that I tend to go just a smidgeon overboard and then when the NEXT Halloween rolls around, I sort of forget about all the extra cards from the previous Halloween and before you know it - I have a boat-load of cards.......... But I have fun making all of these cards, and eventually I'll find the perfect fit for these extra cards.
And finally....here's another stinker of a string-cheese package riddle:
What is a ghost's favorite cereal???.........................Scream Of Wheat!!

No comments: