Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fluffles Hug

B&T paper - CTMH; Fluffles stamp - Stampendous; small heart stamps & sentiment - Hero Arts; cloud stamp - Rubber Soul; Ink pads & markers - Mementos; Koh-I-Noor Woodless Colour Pencils

Another cool Fluffles stamp!! I saw this one at Michaels and had to pick it up - mainly because it's FLUFFLES - and because Creepella is a hugger - a MAJOR hugger. I don't know where she gets it (I'm thinking it's a generational thing...she and her friends are all huggers) - Chef Bo-Bo Head and I are definitely NOT huggers but we did (do) hug her a lot......hmmm, maybe she DID get it from us - yikes!!!

Anyhow what started out as a card for Creepella turned out to be a great Mom's Day cards for friends and family that have their own Fur-Babies. I made Fluffles an orange tabby in honor of Zinc Magoo (MY orange tabby). He's been gone for several years now - I still miss him.

The B&T paper is new CTMH stash.........the side I used is green but the other side is blue - it's really pretty cool. I think it's supposed to be a wood-grain pattern but you flip it over on it's side.....and instant rolling hills!!

Have I mentioned lately how very much I LOVE paper??

No comments: