Sunday, May 17, 2009

Relax...

Cardbase - Memory Box; Recliner & sentiment - A Muse; T.V. & the 2 different "sparkles" - Cat's Pajamas; Balloons - Hero Arts; Memento Inks; Copics; Liquid Glass (CTMH); Silver Gel Pen (can't remember the brand....but most everyone has one!); Sponge.

Wowwwwzers - it's been nearly a year since I've started this blog. Of course it's been really hit & miss and if I were being graded the inconsistency of the posting would REALLY bring me down. However the content - well, I've really tried to keep the content pretty interesting for my loyal viewers (all three of you....!!). I know that my photography sucks (it's really the lighting.....still trying to sort it out). As with most things - there's always room for improvement!!

This week the "theme" is b-day cards for Chef Bo-Bo Head. Each card tells a little bit about my personal Chef Extraordinaire...mostly, he's a very good guy (but it's difficult to remember that when something he's done - or hasn't done - has put me in a peeved mood). It's fun making cards for him even though he's definitely not a "gusher" with compliments. He does however "get" the subtleties of the cards so that's always rewarding. For this card, a recliner & the T.V. need I say more?

1 comment:

Heidi Robles said...

Love the retro feel of the card.