Thursday, May 21, 2009

Party Central

Now entering the Party Zone...
A big WELCOME from the Party Hosts!
Cardbase - Memory Box; Mushroom stamp - Hero Arts; 3 Gnomes - Just Johanna; Grass - A Muse; Sentiment - CTMH; Inks - Mementos & Color Box Chalks; Copics; Cardstock & brad - CTMH.
Chef Bo-Bo Head has a fondness for mushrooms.....can't stand to eat them (doesn't care to cook them either but he does because I will gobble them up like no body's business), but he likes them none-the-less. We've gotten him frightfully expensive little porcelain Disney mushroom figurines, little cheapie plastic toys; stickers; resin garden decorations; stuffed (as in a toy); t-shirts, magnets etc of mushrooms (I even have a hilarious cross-stitch pattern called 'ShroomHilda'...that I haven't quite gotten around to - but isn't that what Retirement is for???!!!!) because he really, Really, REALLY likes them. So hey, ANYTIME I find a decent (hmmmm - nope, don't really have a definition of "decent", it's actually more a feeling) mushroom stamp I'm absolutely compelled to obtain it for "the collection". Because (and noooooo, in no way do I feel the need to justify my purchases...) eventually, I have used EVERY single mushroom stamp for some sort of card for my Mushroom Fan.
This card was completely done (in my head) WAAAAAY before I set one foot into my stamp room. I was impatient to get it out of my head and onto cardstock.....whew, I feel better now!

No comments: