Monday, March 31, 2014

B-day...M.E. Style

 
So I heard my daughter say to one of her friends, "Your mom likes Mary Engelbreit stuff too??  It must by their age or something..."  Sigh........well, maybe it is???  All I know is that I've loved Mary "stuff" for ever-so-long......I think since high school and that's been 3 decades now... 
 
But Mary stuff had always been oh-so expensive, so I couldn't purchase nearly as much as I'd like.  And that was a bit of torture when I found myself in a Mary Engelbreit store a few years back.  Honestly I could hardly breathe!!  


Luckily, Michaels has been carrying Mary items for a few years now and they're usually in their $1.00 bins.  So of course whenever I see some new Mary stuff, I snatch it up - I'm happy and so is my checkbook.  Win-win??  I think so.

My last purchase were these delightful floral stamps.  Fun to color and cut and paired with this cute little b-day graphics stamp from Taylored Expressions and a bit of dotty ribbon from A Muse, wellllll....it's very, very Mary!


Memento Inks
Copics
Stickles
CS - Memory Box
CS - CTMH

And here's wishing Christine and VERY MERRY Birthday!!!

Toodles...

No comments: