Friday, February 11, 2011

Awwwwwww........So Sweeeeeeet


Fast and easy "sticker" card (stamped sentiment & envelope only). Gotta love it when you can get those Martha Stewart stickers at a discount (I got these for 45% off.....they were discounted by 25% AND I had an additional 20% off coupon - happy, happy, happy!!). I pondered and pondered over these - wasn't sure if I really "needed" them - finally reason prevailed and I tossed them into my basket.
Very happy with how this card turned out - have had the lacy heart doilies for years (always seem to forget to pull them out when making V-Day cards!) and the cool border punch is from EK Success - it's not too fussy and I like that! Sentiment (Hero Arts) was a perfect fit - ahhhh, a big sigh of contentment........
Stamps - Hero Arts (sentiment) & CTMH (heart burst on envelope)
Martha Stewart Sweet Stickers
EK Success border punch
Memento Ink
Spica pen
Heart Doily

No comments: