Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweetie Pie



When I was just thinking of this card, I started thinking of "French Kiss".....and for anyone who remembers the movie - when Kevin Kline says "sweetie pie??".....well that's when the card idea gelled for me. So it's appropriate that while I was making some Sweetie Pie cards I had to watch "French Kiss" - love that movie, love him.....such a talented actor!!!
I made this card for MY Sweetie Pie - Chef Bo-Bo Head.........he cooks up wonderful meals and dishes, bakes treats galore. And while he doesn't fully understand the whole stamping "thing" he appreciates and encourages it - and he supports it.........literally - for V-day, partial b-day and partial Mom's Day I am now a Slice owner......it's pretty darned cool!! Oh, and he got an extra design card too - can you guess which one?? Yep, Bon Appetit - so fitting!!
The letters and pie are from the Slice (Bon Appetit), I sponged on some chalk inks to the pie for definition (gottal have a golden crust) and used some Stickles for sugar crystals. I also cut another pie out of the metallic CS for the pie tin and ta-dah, piping hot pie!!
Hope your V-Day is a fun one!!
Slice - Bon Appetit design card
CB - PTI
Stamps & Ink, Metallic CS - CTMH
Stickles

No comments: