Sunday, February 6, 2011

Key-Holder



Needed to make new Valentine cards this.....I ended up with 6 designs since my card-making buddy totally flaked (yes, I'm talking to YOU Heidi......) and I think all but one card was my own design (shaking off those designing cobwebs one card at a time). Here's one of them.
Just a giant background stamp for some interest and having at it with punches and die-cuts! While it's a super simple card, it took FOREVER to complete. I love the Eliza alphabet die-cuts (I think it's retired now) - it's usually my "go-to" alphabet of choice when I think "romantic" or "elegant". Of course since I only have about 6-ish alphabets to choose from but they're all pretty different - gotta be able to fit the mood of the card, you know?
Love those Martha Stewart border punches on borders but I love how they can perk up a square layer too!! Some metallic cardstock for the key was spot-on!
Stamps - Hero Arts & CTMH
Ink & red CS - CTMH
Die-cuts - QuicKutz
Punches - Martha Stewart border punch & heart filigree

No comments: