Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pucker Up






Creepella loves the colors on this one - nontraditional I agree but ooooooh, I like it too. Trying REALLY hard to get as much use out of my stamping tools as I can. You know, being responsible, wise and moderate in my spending naturally spills over in trying to get the most use out of every purchase that is made. So you might notice a running "punched hearts" theme on many of my V-Day cards this year.
Love those PTI tag and mini stamp sets - have you seen the latest celebration set??? If I were to ever win a lottery, I would place a PTI order and just say "one of everything" please!!
It seems that I've got quite a bit of a lot.......so I'm really trying to USE some of it. I had all but forgotten about all of the Pretty Little Papers from A Muse so I've set out a couple of packages on my desk to serve as a visual reminder to myself.
CTMH Spring/Summer catty is here and my Wish List seems a mile long. However, I plan on sharing sets of the B&T paper and I'll be reviewing that Wish List on a regular basis - trying to whittle it down to a more manageable size. Haven't even seen the new Hero Arts catty (absolutely deadly for me) and I'm holding out as long as I can!!
Trying to use up the Memory Box cardbases whenever I can - while I like having a nice variety of color, I don't like a wimpy-weighted cardbase!! I like to layer B&T paper (both text-weight and lighter CS), I use foam mounting tape every chance I get so I need a substantial cardbase......Memory Box (while beautiful) aren't sturdy enough and I'm finding a lot of them are cut kind of wonky - not squared up, you know??? So now I've decided that for the most part, I'll be sticking to neutral cardbases (white, cream & Kraft)......heck, I've got tons of it already - being thrifty and all means I need to use it up before I even consider getting anything more in the way of cardbases!!
Stamps: PTI (V-Day minis); Hero Arts ("Happy V-day"); CTMH ("U" & "R")
Inks: Memento (Brown) & CTMH (Gypsy)
Copics & Spicas
Martha Steward Cluster Heart punch
CS scraps (Stardream & solid CS)

No comments: