Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FREE Digi-stamps from Paper Smooches...



I've never done digital "stamping" before.....and I know there's tons more to it than what I've done (so far). Actually, Creepella did the downloading (into PowerPoint) and printing for me. I......ahem....put the cardstock and speckled Kraft text paper into the printer so at least I helped - right?

So Paper Smooches is going to offer FREE digital stamps each month - since I'm completely enamored with Kim's designs thus far, if anything is going to prompt me to try digital "stamping" it's going to be this!! Care to try it out?? Well here's a link: http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/

And as far as the stamps themselves go - gotta say, I'm totally digging them!! You know me, I'm a Pun Fiend - well, I must say I'm beyond pleased with the selection offered. Ordering online is fast and easy (hmmmm, perhaps TOO easy....) and within 3 days, I had some brand spankin' new stamps in the mailbox. They stamp wonderfully well - and they're cuter in person than on the website. The next release is just days away.....I can hardly wait!!

I've done a couple of cards with the free digi-bird image (I'll post my other card tomorrow) and I'm making several cards with the new stamps themselves - I'll post when I can, but honestly it seems as if I start on one card - and WHAM......another card idea (or two) comes to mind. I've got multiple Post-It Notes on each package of stamps.....just hope I can get half of the ideas into cards before the next batch of stamps land in the mailbox.

Such fun, Fun, FUN!!!

  • Stamps: digi-bird image - Paper Smooches; sentiments - PTI
  • Memento Inks
  • Copics
  • White Signo pen
  • Flower sequins & mini brads
  • BasicGrey B&T paper; CS - CTMH

No comments: