Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Care For a Slice?


Hmmm, well if it were Pumpkin Pie you might have a fight on your hands if Creepella were around.  The girl is a fiend for pie, pumpkin pie in particular.............so it's no surprise that I'm always on the look-out for pie stamps.  These stamps are from.......oh come now, they're stinkin' cute - I'm sure you know what I'm going to say, so say it with me..............PAPER SMOOCHES!!

I like a bit o' dimension in my cards so I purchase foam tape in the huge tire-sized wheel every couple of years.......yes, it SEEMS ridiculous but it's not - really it's not!!

For this card, I thought it would be cool to have the little ant holding the pie and of course that means I needed to pop out the pie and the little ant's head........perfect!!!

Stamps - Paper Smooches; Ink - Memento; Copics; Stickles; Marvy scalloped circle punches; ribbon (is probably from May Arts, but it's been in my stash for a few years).

No comments: