Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Netting Butterflies?


I know the post title doesn't make sense but every time I see a "net' I think of the Scarlet Pimpernel when Elton whines about just "wanting to net butterflies"......well at least Creepella and Gail will appreciate it. 

Another get well card (Heidi and I are each making 5 different sets).  The main design for this card has been in my head for ages.  As soon as this set was introduced (actually re-introduced by Kim Hughes/Paper Smooches) I HAD to have it and there it sat for ahmm, a bit if time.  But I've finally gotten it inky and oh, it feels so good!!  


For the cardbase, I used CS from PTI, a Cuddlebug embossing folder, nestabilities, Memento and CTMH inks, Copics, gemstones from A Muse; QuicKutz net & handle dies, metallic CS and vellum from CTMH, and the cool colored google eye is from Stamper's Corner.

No comments: