Monday, August 5, 2013

Do You Feel A Draft?

 
I love this stamp.....it's one that I picked up at a local stamp convention.  I think it might have been $3.00 (un-mounted)....a block of wood set me back about 75 cents and the cushion was a few pennies.  Pretty cheap for all the fun I've had with this stamp!
 
 
This time I've stamped the image a couple of times, colored and cut out the gown and ehhh BACKSIDE and popped part of it out with foam tape.  I LIKE it!!  The B&T paper is ancient (it's actually an 8.5 x 11 sized-page!!) 
 


I dug around in the medicine cabinet and found some gauze tape and accessorized the spiral paper clip accent.  A mint-green brad help to adhere the clip and I was done. 

Hopefully this will make SOMEONE smile........even if it's just a "crack"..............

YIKES....that was baaaaaaad!!!

No comments: