Monday, August 12, 2013

Sending Cheer

Still working away on get well cards for the craft fair......and trying to keep them cheerful and fun.  This is an example of using the card sketch from one of the CTMH card-making kits and changing out the B&T papers.  Pretty easy, lots of paper-cutting and NO coloring (which is sometimes EXACTLY what I need!).  

I really like the Baker's Twine from CTMH, it's a bit thicker than most out there so it doesn't look so anemic......I wrapped it around the card a couple of times and I'm happy with  the result. 


I think I've mentioned before that I do NOT own a Cricut so it's good thing I'm a fan of fussy cutting (although I wouldn't really call THIS fussy-cutting). 

All items from CTMH except for the gemstones - picked them up at Michael's Dollar bin a couple of years ago!

No comments: