Friday, August 16, 2013

Woo Hoooo Dress


Ok, I know it's a huge photo.....but the sentiment is so great I really want you to be able to READ  it.  The last time I used this stamp I didn't have a blog nor did I take any photos of the cards I made so alas, I don't recall how I used it. 

This time, I let the words direct me......strawberries on one side, champagne on the other, the dress stamped on B&T paper that looks lacey and it's on a metal hanger - well then, can't get much more perfect than that!!

Stamps: Dress - Paula Best; strawberries - PTI; champagne glasses - CTMH; Inks - Memento; B&T - CTMH; metal hanger paper-clip - Stamper's Corner.

Creepella and I are off to the Gem Faire, I'll be keeping a beady eye open for some sparkly card-making accessories......................wish me luck!!

No comments: