Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cochon


A VERY simple (and plain) card....but I didn't want anything to distract from the B&T.....because this is a card for Creepella (who's sitting about 3 feet away from me right now.....I'm so sly).  It's a running joke about my INTENDED mispronunciation of certain words.........."cochon" being one of my favorites.....I pronounce it "couch-on".....much to her disgust (apparently I completely insult her 4 years of high school French sensibilities.....). 

When CTMH came out with this particular B&T paper, I was thrilled beyond measure.....unfortunately it has been retired so whatever I have left in my stash is ALL I have.....shudder......

I've been mighty busy with some stitchy projects but they're still in progress and a couple of them are SURPRISES so I need to be careful of posting anything too soon.  I've been rather neglectful of stamping lately (stitching or stamping - sometimes quite the dilemma.....), and school starts on Wednesday so there's yet another hurdle in my path!!  But this morning after enduring my own slice of Hell (exercising...ick), Bob and I popped into the stamp room for a cool down and I realized I never finished the card I started LAST weekend..........sigh............  But the break was good because I came up with a slightly different design and finished the cards (WAHOOO!!!). 

Since next weekend is a long one, I'm hoping that I can really get back on track with the craft fair cards which also means more to blog!!  Wish me luck...............

No comments: