Friday, August 2, 2013

New CTMH Stuff.....whoa Nellie!!

 
 
Yes, it's that time again......time for the new Autumn/Winter CTMH catalog......and let me tell you - I am digging a lot of the new papers!!  This one is called "Laughing Lola" - love the rich colors and designs.....and IMO, it can be used for both girly-girl or manly male cards......how cool is THAT?

 

This particular card design is taken directly from the Laughing Lola Card-making Workshop On The Go kit.  I'm totally over the moon for both of the card kits in this catty - I'll be posting a few more cards in the future with some of the oh-so lovely new papersssssssssssssssss.

While I stuck with the design lay-out (including all of the CS-cutting & placement, etc) I did change a few things....instead of stamping in black, I used Gypsy (purple); added a few more "splatters" and some Stardust glitter around the stamped-border and lastly, swapped out the black bakers twine for some A Muse sheer ribbon.  I don't have a Cricut so I fussy-cut all of the pieces (the label in this card)....but for those Cricut-owners, there's also a new Cricut/CTMH cartridge offered in the new catalog. 

Inside, I've used a retirement sentiment (this is one of the cards for the Craft Fair) but this card is suitable for a wide variety of card-giving!!  Yahoo for CTMH......

And BTW, I've just celebrated my 18th year (yes, EIGHTEEN) as a CTMH consultant.  It still makes me laugh to think that when I first signed up, I thought "Oh, I just need a year to get all the stamps and papers that I'll ever need......"  HA!!!!  Sometimes I make myself laugh.........

No comments: