Monday, June 7, 2010

Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles...

Had these little penguins stamped, colored and cut out for ages.......and I've had this "bubbly birthday wishes" for quite a long time too. What finally prompted me to use these items? Needing 6 new cards in 6 days was a great nudger.....

Used a few circle punches and punched some additional bubbles out of Stardream CS and then of course globbed on so much Stickles that you can't tell about the Stardream.....oh well. Can you see the bubbles that I stamped oh-so subtly on the cardbase??? It's VERY subtle....probably too subtle....... But I liked how it turned out and I think I'll make a few to put into the "For Sale" basket and see how they do.

Stamps - Memory Box Blowing Bubbles Penguin; Sentiment - The Cottage Stamper, Inc; Background "bubbles" - Savvy
Inks - Memento
Stickles
Various Circle punches - EK Success
Stardream CS

No comments: