Monday, June 14, 2010

Pocket Posies

Pocket card intact....


Weird sideways photo (making up for that pesky thing called gravity) of the pocket mostly slid out....
Back again this week for a few more cards. Love pocket cards, they're so fun and easy and....... I very rarely remember to make them. What's up with that?? I find a new card and blaze through several designs until I find the next NEW card and the cycle starts again.
This card was quick and easy to make since I use some flower "left-overs", the only thing I had to do was a bit of stamping, a few quick punches with Martha's grass border punch and toss in a bit of ribbon and some gemstones. It was nearly as quick to make as it was to describe.
Power to the Pocket Card!!!
Stamps - CTMH & A Muse
Pattern CS - A Muse
Punches - Martha Stewart grass border & butterfly; Marvy & EK Success florals; corner rounder
Ink - Memento
Ribbon - A Muse
Gemstone - Hero Arts & Michael's Dollar Bins

No comments: