Friday, June 18, 2010

Skully's Back


Creepella's Thank You for her graduation cards and gifts. I asked her what she wanted design-wise, here's her response: "A skull, red and black and 'Thank You'". When I prompted her with the idea of the Graduation Cap on the skull and a bit of ribbon to soften it, she said sure......as long as it was BLACK ribbon. Well, I guess she knows what she likes, right???

I was so pleased with how well the skull stamped & embossed up (and grunged up with some chalk ink sponging) for the Spinner Card, I decided to use it again.......34 cards later, I'm about done with this stamp for a good long while - whew!!

Stamps - Inkadinkadoo, CTMH
Inks - Memento, Versamark, Colorbox Chalk inks
CS - CTMH & Stardream
Die Cuts - Grad Cap from QuicKutz
Ribbon - A Muse
Stickles
Corner Rounder

No comments: