Monday, June 28, 2010

Seas The Day


Saw the punched borders in different cardstock colors in a new card magazine and really liked the look. Since I had this new Martha seashell border punch just about screaming to be used, well - really, I had no choice!!
I did all of the punching of the cardstock and then layered it as I liked, glued it all together and then cut it into 2-inch "strips" (I made 5 cards). The cardstock and B&T paper is from CTMH (it's a retired paper pack but since all CTMH paper packs coordinate, the possibilities are only limited to your punch selection). Since A Muse's "Seas The Day" sentiment was the starting point to the card (well, right after wanting to do the whole punched rows of course), I knew I wanted to do an ocean theme. How good of Martha to make available the seashell border and the sand dollar punch!!
Stamps - A Muse
CS, Textured CS and B&T paper - CTMH
Punches - Martha Stewart and Marvy
Scalloped Scissors - Fiskars
Ink - Memento & Colorbox Chalk Inks

No comments: