Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Recovery Wishes


Puny Pun-Puns..........I'm a sucker for them..............

This stamp set (from PTI) has been languishing on my shelf for too long - since I needed to make a "Get Well" card for our up-coming card release, I finally had a good excuse to use this baby!!

Coupled with Basic Grey's Lily Kate B&T paper, WOW - the card just fell together. Oh and the ribbon - I love, Love, LOVE the two-tone ribbon.....no matter how it's tied, it always looks great!!

In just a little while Creepella and I will be meeting Heidi, my cousins and my cousin's daughters at the theater and we will be partaking in a "Twilight" marathon - we'll be watching Twilight, then New Moon and then finally (at midnight) we'll see be seeing the first showing of Eclipse.....and how cool is this.....popcorn, pretzels & Icees for dinner. Yumm-O!!

I know we'll have a blast and I also know that it takes me longer to bounce back after a movie marathon (especially if it involves a midnight movie) - I'll be taking a bit of break from blogging, I' be back on Sunday...........happy stamping!!

Stamps - Papertrey Ink
B&T paper - Basic Grey
Inks - Memento & Colorbox Chalk Inks
Copics & Spicas
Liquid Glass - CTMH
Ribbon - May Art (??)

No comments: