Thursday, June 19, 2008

Arrrrrrgh....**

Stamps - A Muse and Cats Pajamas; Twinkling H20's, Stickles, Copics, Spicas

**Ok, ok, ok - before anyone gets sideways - this card concept was orignally from an A Muse Designer (my sincere apologies to the designer for not recognizing her properly). I got it from a Halloween class at The Paper Garden last year (FYI - the new Halloween classes are now listed, check out the link to The Paper Garder over to the right...). I think the A Muse mummy was the star in the Halloween card. Anyhow I thought this would be perfect for a Pirate Card (and I have, ahem, SEVERAL pirate stamps in my collection....again, mostly I blame Stephanie @ The PG - always catering to what I REALLY like - the nerve!!). I love those Twinkling H2o's although I forget about them. They're so tiny and compact and they fit so nicely in a basket that I tuck away on an upper shelf and then POOF, out of sight, out of my mind (but hey, that's a whole other story).

1 comment:

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

I like doing this method too.. i like the colors you chose.. you are the best with color.. ok.. so are you out of town or what?