Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tassel Time!!

Cardbase - Memory Box; Stamps: Graduation Chick - Stampendous, "You Did It!" - Papertrey Ink, Micro-oval - A Muse; Graduation B&T Paper....sorry, I don't remember; Inks: Memento & CTMH; Markers - Copic; Stickles, Corner Rounder Punch

A CHEERFUL and BRIGHT graduation card....but that's pretty fitting - it's always a celebration at graduation time. I love these little Stampendous Chicks....they always look like they're having so much fun!

Cardbase - Memory Box; Stamps: Owl - Just Johanna; Tree branch & "Happy Graduation" - A Muse; Pretty Little Papers - A Muse; Stardream CS; Markers - Copics; Stickles, Scallop Scissors - Fiskars; Corner Rounder; Ribbon - Michaels $1.00 bin.

This card is an exception to anything I've posted so far....the card design is basically identical to a card from Linda's Card Class (A Muse) that was held at The Paper Garden in April. I love the layout and it was perfect for the stamps I had and the card I needed to make...Thanks Linda!!

2 comments:

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

i finally got a chance to go online and check out your beautiful cards! wow.. girl.. you've been busy!! love the owl graduation.. that would look lovely on my graduation wall section of the store! hahahaha!

Sharon said...

Love your use of the graduation owl with this design. Nice!