Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Confession

Cardbase, stamps, ALL papers - A Muse; Inks - Colorbox & Memento; Copics & Spicas; Stickles; Mini-Scallops & Scallops scissors - Fiskars

I'm pretty hopeless with computer "stuff". I'm pleased as punch that I know how to do the VERY basics on this blog (with tons of help from my husband & my daughter - both waaaay more computer-savvy than I'll ever be!!). I can upload (or download - never quite sure which way it is) a photo, I can add some text (I know, I know, sometimes TOO much text - yikes, you should see my Christmas letter), and I can edit things when I hit "publish post" too quickly. So here's something to really crow about......I have learned that I can go under "post options" and line up several posts to be posted at my discretion - which is what I did a few days ago since I knew I wasn't going to be available to do a daily posting. Clever eh??? I'm quite impressed with myself, thank-you-very-much!!

But ok, back to the "I'm a computer-nerd" confession part. I'm trying to follow along with A Muse's AmuseApalooza Fun and as one would expect, periodically there are card challenges. I don't have any problem with the card challenges themselves - I run into trouble when it comes time to "load" them over at the Splitcoasters Gallery. So here's the card for the first challenge (a color challenge, it was issued a couple of weeks ago). I did the card (and I'm pleased with the outcome), but I never managed to get it into the Splitcoasters Gallery................sigh..................maybe next year I won't be quite so lame!!

2 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

You are doing a great job with your blog. I'll be starting mine in a few days. Have a little contest going on with some close friends to help me name my blog. My son-in-law and daughter just moved their blog to blogspot. I am hoping I don't have any trouble getting mine set up. I am a computer dummy!! :)

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

your cards look so good! i love them all. i like this one, and had to laugh when i saw the brown and cream polka dot paper.. i said.. hmmmmm... i wonder if it's a full pack she had to buy! nice job.. on your blog as well!