Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Seize The Cake

Cardbase - Memory Box; Stamps - A Muse, Hero Arts; Inks - Versafine, CTMH; Markers (including Spicas) - Copic; Ribbon - May Arts; Stickles

I like this guy............he's very versatile - as a matter of fact, that's why this card is pink - originally I had a bottle of "Love Potion #9" on his tray for a Valentine's Day card. I had a few extra pink cards and he was already stamped so I decided to have him serve cake. Who wouldn't want a whole cake to themselves??..........sigh.........that's why I love stamping - you can let your imagination run WILD!!

2 comments:

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

How fun, now i'm hungry and want a slice of cake instead of eatting low carb snacks like peanuts. I guess i can dream too! i like the colors and the pinks used in this! so girly. does this man have a lot of money?

Heidi Robles said...

I like this. I don't remember seeing it last night though. I this for Gone Stamping?