Saturday, June 7, 2008

Thank You & Goodnight!

Cardbase - Memory Box; Orange Crush Notecards & stamps - A Muse; Citrus Green CS - CTMH; Punches - EK Success; Inks - Versafine & Memento; Markers - Copics; Stickles; Ribbon - ???

Whew..........the third party is over & done with - a wildly successful gathering of the clan (and lovely gifties for Creepella too..). Family, Friends & Food........that's already enough of a celebration!! In keeping with the "Scary Sixteen" theme, here are the Thank You cards Creepella will be using to thank everyone for her very generous gifts. I'm kind of bummed though, it looks like I'll need to put away my Halloweenie stamps for the next few months....sigh.

2 comments:

Heidi Robles said...

I can't wait to get mine. The party was great, the food was major yummy and as always it was nice visiting with everyone. I am so proud of you and your blog. I feel like my BFF is now the Queen. Does that make me royalty? Keep up the beautiful cards, you have real talent and I hope to be half the stamper you are some day.

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

love your halloween invitations.. i mean scary 16, i can't believe how many you made... you must not work during the day. ahahahahaha.