Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Feathered Friends???

Cardbase - Memory Box; B&T.....hmmm - I don't remember; Stamps by A Muse, Hero Arts and Papertrey Ink; Inks - Colorbox; Copics, May Arts Ribbon; Marvy Punch; Stickles

I'm not into birds...yet they're EVERYWHERE in the world of stamps - what's up with that??? I think The Paper Garden carries every single solitary bird stamp known to stampkind. So what's a non-bird-loving stamper to do? Why, embrace the whole flippin' feathered flock of course!! So I started out with some birds from A Muse, then Hero Arts then I saw the hilarious owls from Just Johanna (thanks Steph...) and like magic - I have enough bird stamps to well, let's just say having several feather pillows wouldn't be difficult.

Ok, ok, okaaaaaay - I don't hate birds, I'm liking them..........sort of..............so why are they still pooping on my car???

3 comments:

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

oh this is a beautiful card.. one of my favs.. i have to have this one on my shelf too!! from one bird lover to another (yes, that's you!) have a great trip!
p.s. i have to copy your layour idea.. i love it!

Betty Townsend said...

Like Steph said, this one is beautiful!!! I really like it and I may have to copy your layout idea too! LOL

Heidi Robles said...

Kathy I love it! So I can expect more bird cards in our future?