Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dragon Daze - Part 1

Stamp - Stampin' Up; Ink - Memories; Copics

Hmmm - I don't remember what YEAR I stamped these images (it was actually a couple of years after this particular set was released). But in my attempts of getting my stamp room "organized", I've stumbled across several packets of stamped images. Now I'm sure I had a rip-roaring great idea when I stamped this dragon, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was. Since I stamped him on several different sizes of cardstock, that tells me my plans included cutting the image out (thank goodness for sharp pointy scissors). Perhaps I was just waiting to discover the wonder of Copics?? So here are the colors I've selected and I'm happy with how he turned out. Once I finish coloring all of the images (there are 8), I'll cut them out and THEN figure out what in the heck to DO with them - that will be Part 2!!

1 comment:

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

where the heck are you? are you posting from oregon or what? you crazy girl. i like this card as well.. you color so nice!