Monday, June 2, 2008

Magnificent Moon

Cardbase - Memory Box; B&T paper - Karen Foster Design; Stardream cardstock for the moon, hearts & sentiment; stamp - A Muse; circle punch - EK Success; mini-heart punch - Fiskars

Tomorrow will mark 20 years of marriage...it's weird - it SOUNDS like a really long time...and truthfully sometimes its felt longer but mostly, I can hardly believe we've been married for 20 years. So far, it's been pretty good - he's a kind, nice, decent, good man, he cooks, has a great (although warped) sense of humor, he's quite adept at cooking , he's a wonderful dad, he enjoys cooking & baking, he (usually) just rolls his eyes when I say I HAVE to get a few new stamps (and cardstock and markers and embellishments), did I mention he cooks....about 97% of the time? I like him, I love him and I can't imagine my life without him.

I did this card a while ago (and I'm mighty pleased I didn't "lose" it between then and now - only to have it show up next month...does that ever happen to you??). I think I might be pushing it with the sparkliness of the Stardream - he's not a "shimmery" kind of guy!!

5 comments:

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

happy anniversary.. and you're going to work late this week? well, for a muse rubber stamps and papers.. i would too! congratulations. i think brian likes me too, i did after all-- buy him a big piece of chocolate cake from cheesecake factory..yum!

Betty Townsend said...

Happy Anniversary! Great card too! And a husband that cooks! Mine does real well burning things on the grill. :) Oops, don't tell him I said that. :)

kelley said...

Happy Anniversary. Have a wonderful 20th. See you at Paper Garden. Love, kelley

Heidi Robles said...

Well Happy Belated Anniversary. Now if we can only find a way to rent Brian and his cooking out I'll be the first to sign up. By the way the chicken was the best. So most and tasty. REALLY GOOD!

Sharon said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Such a cute card! Everyone can use a little sparkly!!