Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fairy-Land

Cardbase - Memory Box; Stamps: Mushroom, grass & sentiment - A Muse; Fern - Kodomo; Inks - Versafine, Memento & CTMH; Bitty Brads and Edge Distresser- CTMH; Stickles.
Don't you just know there's a fairy sitting behind one of those mushrooms? I love this stamp - I think I've used it for a couple of friendship cards, a b-day card and a thinking of you card - so versatile.....think I might use it for Christmas too....just a little bit of prisma glitter like a magical blanket of snow??

2 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

I like this one a lot!! I like the mushrooms too, need to get that stamp.

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

I always look for fairys too when i see a pretty mushroom. how funny! i think there's a fairy in this card too--hiding.