Sunday, April 18, 2010

Been Busy....

And here's what I've been busy WITH...


Yes, I know it's not the greatest photo-link-file-thingy, but considering I don't really know what I'm doing half the time when I'm blogging, let's just grin and bear it!!

The magazine is pretty cool - I had a long stretch of passengering on a road trip so I was able to really take a good long look at it. Brought along my little post-it notes because you just KNOW inspiration will strike at any time and you always want to be prepared. I think I flagged a dozen sketches that really grabbed my attention and I set to work as soon as I returned to my stamp room.

Here's what I came up with using one of those sketches:



The "Splendor" B&T paper from CTMH is perfect for this sketch.....as you can see, I only stamped the sentiment and added a bit of color around the scalloped edging - the B&T paper really did all of the work. Added some Spica sparkles into the flower centers and having the floral brad and a bit o' ribbon gave it some pop - didn't take much time or effort before the card was done.

Stamps, Cardstock, B&T paper and organza ribbon - CTMH
Inks - Memento & Colorbox Chalks
Spicas
Floral Brad - Making Memories

No comments: