Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cherry Thanks


Another one from "Sketches" magazine (sorry, I just can't seem to help myself). Ok, ok, I've discovered I'm NOT a lazy stamper.........it's just that I've gotten some of the latest and greatest B&T papers from CTMH (from the Summer catalog - available May 1st!!)....and being like a kid in a candy shop, I'm absolutely dazzled by the new stuff.

Several of the new B&T papers have a distressed vintage-y feel to them and that's perfect for using Kraft CS for your cardbase.......something that I love the look of but something that I don't always remember to use.

Loved this sketch - fast and easy AND it uses circles (my favorite shape).......it's a snap to make - try it, you'll like it!!

Cardbase, B&T paper & stamp - CTMH
Inks - Memento & Colorbox Chalk Inks
Marvy Circles & scalloped rectangle punches
Ribbon - A Muse

No comments: