Monday, April 5, 2010

Butterflying Thanks


Card Front


Inside

Yesssssss, yet another card design from Spitcoast Stampers (although I'm not certain what they call this one). I really like the idea, and once again I know that I would make the little do-dad thingies a bit larger in the next card AND I would make the card a horizontally folded card (so that the stuff on the spiral would POP OUT at you a bit better) versus a vertically folded card. With all that said, I'm still pretty satisfied with how these cards turned out...............these are my Thank You cards for some b-day gifties and I wanted to make some special cards for those that my day....well, SPECIAL!!
Stamps, B&T paper - CTMH
Ink - Memento
Martha Stewart Border Punch, Butterfly & Hydrangea punches
Marvy - Various floral punches
Stardream CS
Glue Dots (mini and regular)

No comments: