Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sweetness


Whew - we made it........I'll give the "Sketches" magazine a bit of a rest (maybe). I've got a whole long list of cards to make, so I need to get get to it!!

For this sketch, the designer called for "fussy cutting".......that made me laugh - out loud in the car on the road trip. Chef Bo-Bo Head glanced over, saw the magazine and kind of rolled his eyes. He just doesn't "get it".....there's so much untapped stamping humor if a stand-up comedian ever realized the wealth of material - WOW!!!

Anyhow - the fussy cutting wasn't too bad - as fussy cutting goes of course. Since I kind of like it, it's not a big deal to do.....especially if you've got a fresh DVD of Firefly on!! I think I'll change out the color of the flower and it'll make a cool Morning Glory (love them)......oh yikes, better put that on my "List of Cards To Make"!!

Stamps, CS & B&T - CTMH
Inks - Memento
Spicas
Corner Rounder
Brad - Making Memories

No comments: