Monday, April 19, 2010

Rockin' Party Hat


Yes, another card sketch from the "Go To Sketches" magazine edition......like I said, I flagged about a dozen pages so you'll be seeing a few more cards from the "Sketches" magazine.

I've decided that I'm becoming a lazy stamper.....do you see ANY stamping on this card? Ok, ok, the sentiment doesn't really count......but wow, the colors and action happening on the hat is pretty grooving. The large silver sequin & brad and those curlies give it a "metal rock" feel don't you think? Ok, maybe a bit of stretch but I'm trying to tie it all together since I'm using CTMH's "You Rock" B&T papers.

Way simple design but really cool - I like it, hope the card-recipient does too!!

B&T paper, cardstock, cardbase and mini-brad - CTMH
Stamp sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Ink - Memento
Sequin - Western Crafts
Silver Curlies - Christmas Around The World

No comments: