Monday, April 12, 2010

Much Obliged


Man, it seems that I need a Thank You card every time I turn around....needed one for work (for a male colleague) and do you think I could find one that was remotely manly??? While it's true that most of the Thank You cards that are needed are for female recipients, every once in a while you need one for a guy........sheesh!!!

At first you might think - whoa there Kathy, this card is filled to the rim with flourishes - what in the heck are you thinking? Well, I'm thinking that since these are called "Western Flourishes" and it's a Western feel, then it'll work for a guy - oh, and did you notice the hemp instead of ribbon and the distressed edges on the "Thank You" panel?? Yep, speaks MANLY MALE to me fer sure!!



Cardstock, B&T paper, textured CS and hemp - CTMH
Stamps - CTMH, Papertrey Ink
Ink - Memento

No comments: