Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Circle Thanks


Have I mentioned how many Thank You cards I've needed lately? Well it's been a LOT!! And since I'm sooooo very pathetic about making cards for manly males - in the last week, I've made a concentrated effort to make cards that would be appropriate for both gals AND guys but holy moley is it HARD for me to do.....it just feels awkward and a leetle bit icky. I have no problems making cards for Chef Bo-Bo Head, but that's different...I've the known the guy for sooooo long, it seems like I know him better than even he knows himself sometimes!! But other guys??? Not so much - these cards really stretched my creativity A LOT!!

I think this card would work for both males and females - kept reminding myself to keep the floral B&T paper strip as neutral as possible. Kept the colors more earth-toney, there's no trace of ribbon and the mini brad has a matte finish versus shiny. Whew, I'm worn out............

Stamps, B&T paper CS and mini-brad - CTMH
Ink - Memento
Marvy Punch

No comments: