Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Top Notch" Birthday Wishes!!


The B&T paper is called "Topstitch" but how goofy would it sound to say "Topstitch" Birthday Wishes?? Oh well, maybe not a big deal OR maybe I'm getting too tired.....
Yet another sketch from the "Sketches" magazine......don't worry, I'm nearly half-way through all of those post-it flags!! But hey, I actually did some stamping AND coloring on this card. I was pretty stinkin' thrilled to find Copics that matched the B&T colors......could color my cake and still have everything tie together. I'm a matcher....I just can't seem to help myself, I'm a little fanatical about it actually. I try and toss things up into the air and leave them where they land but then.....then......I always seem to have to re-arrange and line things up - it calms me. The "modern art" look is just not for me, not my style man, gives me the heebie-jeebies.......
Hey, at least there's room for all kinds of card-makers right??
Life is GOOD!!!
Cake Stamp, B&T Papers - CTMH
Small oval stamp - A Muse
Sentiment - Savvy
Inks - Memento, CTMH & Colorbox Chalk
Copics & Spicas
Brads - Making Memories, CTMH, Recollection

No comments: