Monday, March 10, 2014

Buzz, Buzz, Buzzzzzzzzz

 
I look at this and think, how the heck can those teeny-tiny wings carry that big bumbling bee UP and AWAY?  Oh sure, I know it's just a stamped image but then I start thinking about airplanes and aerodynamics stuff......sigh.......it makes my head hurt so it's best that I stick to color selection and stamping!!!



Stamped this bee (Paper Smooches) onto some B&T (Surfs Up) from CTMH and added some Stickles.  Then I stamped the bee directly onto the CB because while I love fussy-cutting I am NOT going to dink around with trying to cut the antenna!!  But then I did fussy-cut the eyeballs (stamped them onto some cream cardstock) and then added a couple of smooth gemstones (Hero Arts) to the tops of the antenna for something interesting.  Some foam tape (of course, of course) oh, and stamped the "trail" and I was nearly finished. 

As for the rest of the card, a strip of B&T paper (CTMH's Buzz & Bumble) and the sentiment quote bubble (CTMH) and a little ribbon (A Muse)......and the card is done!
Other Supplies Not Mentioned:
Inks - Memento & CTMH

No comments: