Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lucky Fluffles

 
I'm still so hit & miss on my blogging......I do pretty well for about a week and then poof - I'm back to being lame.  So it was with my St. Patty's Day cards.  I ended up doing 5 designs and didn't get around to posting them in a timely manner........soooo I guess I'll make this a St. Patty's Day WEEK!
 
Here's Fluffles with a shamrock and hat - he looks pretty happy.....thought it would be appropriate to color him as a Ginger Tabby!!  I used an old shamrock wheel stamp for the background and a floral M.S. punch to create a field of "shamrocks".  I'm happy to say that I had all the supplies on hand so this card didn't cost me any additional $$$s.  

 
Fluffles is such a happy fellow........I think he'd make an excellent leprechaun!!
 
 
Memento Ink
Copics
Spicas
CTMH cardstock
Ribbon - Michaels
 
Toodles for now...

No comments: