Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lucky To Have You!

Yep, still posting St. Patrick's Day cards.....hmmmm, after today, I've got two more designs to share so pop back in the rest of the week!!
 
 
Not sure how much you can really see.....but I've used some of that luscious Star Dream CS & paper on these cards.  I also broke out some GOLDEN crochet thread as an accent and for some texture.  Yes, that IS a crochet shamrock.  If you saw Sunday's post, you know I found a cool shamrock pattern so of course I made shamrocks out of EVERY type of yarn I had (a bit fanatical but that's how I roll).  These were the perfect size for cards so ta-dah......here we are!
 
 
Used a scalloped circle punch for the circle AND for the ends of the dark green Star Dream panel.  I like how it turned out.  Wrapped the gold crochet thread around the panel about 4 times and then tied a knot - no fuss, no muss.

 
These are 4-bar sized cards ('cause I've got a ton of 4-bar envelopes!!) and I made some with a cream cardbase and some with a Kraft cardbase.....like them both but I think I should have used a "greener" ink (I was trying to match the dark green Star Dream CS), oh well - maybe next time!!
 
Stamp - Stampendous
Memento Ink
Mini gold brad
Marvy scallop circle punch
Corner Rounder
 
Toodles...

No comments: