Friday, March 28, 2014

Solo Candle

 
Not a lick of stamping on the card front......but it's still pretty colorful!!  All papers from CTMH, Embossing folders are from Darcie's & Cuddlebug and the cool die-cut "celebrate"  is from QuicKutz (well, I'm pretty sure.....hmmm, now I can't remember if it's QK or Paper Smooches??!!).  Stickle for part of the candle flame, and those cool Aqua enamel dots are from CTMH too. 
 
 
A little close-up for you.......CTMH's cardstock has a white core base so when you distress it (or run it through an embossing folder), some of the white core usually shows up.  Sometimes I like that feature A LOT - sometimes I don't.....for this card design, I like it.
 
I think I've finally recovered from my marathon St. Patty's Day stamping so come on back for some other card offerings!!
 
Toodles...
 


No comments: