Wednesday, March 5, 2014

RV There Yet?

 

Puns, Puns, Puns!!  MORE Puns!!  There can never be too many puns!!
 
And sooooo you know when I saw this new stamp set I HAD to have it and nope, I don't have an RV!!    This card is a take-off from an earlier creation with a bicycle.  After I didn't the bicycle card I knew the RV would be perfect too and probably more appealing to our customers so here it is.  
 

A little close-up of the cute little trailer thingy.  It's so cute I would consider travelling in it - as long as it has a bathroom....
 
 
 
Hmmmm, not sure if you can see the clouds?  Stamped them in "Heavenly Blue" (CTMH) and so you can barely see them but it's just what I wanted. 
 
Card is pretty straight-forward.  Some stamping, a bit of coloring and touch of foam tape and oh yessssss, I dug through my containers of wheel stamps (Stampin' Up) and found the tire tracks image (man, I've forgotten how many of them that I have....sigh.....another "new" toy - be warned, you might be seeing a lot of them in the new future).
 
Stamps - all images and sentiments by CTMH; wheel stamp from Stampin' Up
Inks - CTMH, Memento & Colorbox Chalks
Marvy scallop circle punch
CB - some speckled/confetti cardstock that I've had forever (and just found another ream of!!)
 
Toodles...
 



No comments: