Friday, March 21, 2014

Luck of the Irish

Ok, we're nearly finished with St. Patty's Day cards!!  Here's my last card AND a bonus - used the same panel for the card and for some candy treats:
 
 
Used the shamrock embossing folder (Cuddlebug) for a nice subtle background.....swiped the edges of the stamped panel with some chalk ink before adhering it with some foam tape and then finally added some jaunty shamrock ribbon (Michael's).

 
I decided I liked the stamped image so much I did a bunch more and used them as toppers for some candy treats.  I made 23 treats and still have left over mini M&Ms and gold coins.  We liked how they turned out and everyone enjoyed eating the candy!


You may have noticed the 4-leaf shamrock/clover keeps moving.....that's because I stamped the image a few extra times and cut out an additional "leaf" to add to one of the shamrocks on each panel.  Added some Stickles and I think that's pretty Lucky!

Stamps - Stampendous and Impression Obsession
CS - CTMH
Inks - Memento & Colorbox chalk inks
Copics
Marvy Oval scallop punch
Corner Rounder
Treat Bags - Impact Images

Toodles...

No comments: