Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shamrock Garland

Green Greetings to everyone!!!
 
Here's a bit of St. Patty's Day crafting that I've been working on........a Shamrock Garland.  I've used my favorite cotton yarn, Sugar & Cream in 3 different colors.  I'm pretty pleased with how it's turned out.  The shamrocks were soooooo easy to make I ended up making quite a few so that turned into several garlands!!
 
Here are some close-ups of each colored shamrock.  I think this first one is my favorite.  It's a subtle ombre color called "Aloe Vera".
 
 
The next shamrock is a bold green called "Mod Green".........pretty traditional and the only solid yarn I used for this project.

 
The last shamrock is made from "Key Lime Pie" - Creepella's favorite!  Yarns have such fun names!!


Sorry, this photo isn't so great.....the sun was actually too bright for some of them!!  But you get the idea how the garlands look.  I'm pretty certain I found the shamrock pattern from a link on Tangled Happy

 
We've had corned beef & cabbage, with red potatoes and carrots - it was YUMMMM-Ooooo!!!
 
Hope you all have a Happy St. Patrick's Day - remember your GREEN!!
 
Toodles...



No comments: